Color my Mondays

Mondays can be a fresh start full of new possibilities, but sometimes they seem to be insurmountable  obstacles to overcome.  All the items on the to-do list that didn't get taken care of last week along with the new list of items can overwhelm even the most optimistic of individuals!

I try to start every day with an inspirational quote, it helps to keep me focused.  This is one of my favorites.

I also try to remember to surround myself with the things that I love.  


Fresh flowers are such a luxury.  Peonies are my favorite, they remind me of our formal garden when I was 5 years old.  A fairy tale setting for all my dreams and child like play.  Just the sight of these beautiful flowers take me back to a carefree time!


What do you do to make your days more carefree?  Are there any special tricks that you use to jump start your week?  

Comments

Popular Posts